Well, I fell off the wagon, but I am starting over! I was totally into my New Me Makeover, but some personal things came up and I had to put it on the backburner for awhile. BUT, I am ready to start gain in the new year!
I am continuing on with my Affirmation Challenge. If you missed the last couple of posts, I am easing myself into this huge makeover by completing Celestine Chua’s 15 day affirmation challenge on her blog Personal Excellence. It has been pretty interesting so far, and has really gotten my hyped up for my one year New Me Makeover coming up soon!
Today’s topic is Self-Worth.
We all have issues that make us doubt our self worth. That rotten little voice that lives in all of our heads and points out our mistakes and faults. Sometimes we aren’t even aware that the little monster is there!
It can be a real struggle to be happy when you are feeling less than good about yourself. It can also be hard to admit you are struggling with self esteem issues-but we all go through it!
On to today’s tasks…
Identify an area of your life where you are experiencing some self-doubt now
I would love to feel more secure about trying new things. I want to change careers and maybe even move! I love to travel and want to travel more as well.
Identify your self-limiting belief(s) in this goal/dream
I love adventure and am constantly craving new things, but often times I chicken out because I feel like I am not worthy, or I couldn’t possibly succeed.
Change this self-limiting belief(s)
I can do this! New things are just adventures, and yes, I may fail. But that is ok! Thats is all part of the learning process. I am strong enough to withstand the failures and great enough to glory in the successes!!
Identify your dream visions for this area
- Health: To exercise every day, Hike Yosemite in June with Team in Training
- Career: To find a career that lets me shine. Where I feel like I contribute to something greater than me, enjoy my work and have a good work/life balance
- Relationships: To make new friends and nurture the current relationships I have
- Studies: To educate myself on things that interest me and to learn something new every day.
Create your affirmative belief in this area, in the form of “I deserve [dream vision].”
- I deserve good health. My body is strong and can handle any challenge with hard work and perseverance.
- I will network and not be afraid to go for my dream job when God puts it in my path!
- I will not be afraid to meet new people and to put myself out there. I will also value the people who are already in my life, and let go of the ones who do not belong there.
- I will not be afraid to try new things and learn something new 🙂 I am all for starting over!
Say your new belief(s), along with today’s affirmation:
“I deserve good health and good things. I will put myself out there and not be afraid of starting over. I’m worthy of love, success, and happiness.”
I am super grateful to Celestine Chua for posting this challenge on her blog Personalexcellence.co. If you want to follow along or try the challenge yourself you can go here:
I would love to hear your take on the challenge, drop me a comment or leave me a message on Facebook