Affordable Skin Care That Works?
I recently signed up for a new BzzAgent campaign for a skin care product. I was super excited about trying the free product because, one, I love free things! And two, I have a lot of issues with my skin that I am always looking for things that help. Affordable skin care that works isn’t always easy to come by so I was stoked to try it out.
The product is Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Liquid. I have been using it for a short time, and so far I love it! The BHA liquid is a leave -on exfoliator. It is super light, and is more like a toner than a lotion. It soaks right into my skin and leaves it feeling soft and clean, with no residue.
Every day, normal skin looses billions of skin cells. When these cells decide to hang around on your face, The can leave skin dull, dry, or flaky skin, with clogged pores, blemishes, white bumps and uneven skin tone. When you exfoliate, all those nasty cells are cleaned out of your skin, leaving it looking,smoother, softer healthier, and with better texture and clarity.
I have been a fan of exfoliation for a long time. I love how it makes my skin soft and dewy. What I don’t like is how my skin gets so irritated from normal exfoliants. The scrubs and masks I had tried before always left my skin raw and red for a day or so afterwards.
Thankfully, Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Liquid has a low level of salicylic acid and beta hydroxy acid to exfoliate without harsh scrubbers, and green tea extract to help calm redness and irritation. My skin looks soft and smooth and radiant, without the burn and redness!
Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Liquid
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid works on all skin types. The non-abrasive formula:
- Rapidly exfoliates the skin’s surface and inside the pore, reshaping the pore lining, unclogging pores and improving skin cell turnover rate
- Reduces redness and irritation thanks to green tea extract
- Dramatically improves skin’s texture for radiant, even-toned skin
- Is clinically proven to hydrate, brighten and reduce fine lines
- Stimulates collagen production for smoother, firmer skin
- Is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free, with no added dyes or irritants
- Is never tested on animals
- Makes skin smoother and eliminates dry, rough patches
- Increases skin cell turnover rate
- Allows other skincare products to work better
- Helps fade signs of sun damage, including wrinkles
Who is Paula?
According to Paula’s website, Paula Begoun is the founder and innovative force behind Paula’s Choice skin care and cosmetics. She is the author of 20 best-selling books on skin care, makeup, and hair care. Paula and her team provide expert advice content (both written and video) that help to educate skincare consumers about ingredients that work (and don’t work), as well as provide research-proven tips that really work—all so people around the world can finally have the best skin of their lives, and all the confidence that comes with looking great.
Ready to Try?
Want to try it for yourself? The deluxe trial size of Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Liquid is available for $9 right now. Use the code PRBHA16 and you will get 20% off , plus free shipping at Paula’s Choice! Make sure you comment and let me know how it works for you!